Saturday, September 13, 2014

A New Competition?

Hey! So I am MissFoxyRoxy913, or Roxy, or Roxanne, or what ever you would like to call me! I have created a new graphic contest. The Greatest Graphic Designer! No, I don't make graphics, but I do know a lot about them. I also know that I love the creativity that goes on in them as well!

There Will be 3 stages to each season!
Stage 1: The Auditions - I will release a form out where YOU fill it out and send it in! I and the fellow judges shall review your portfolio and your entry and deem you fit, or reject you. In the end only 9-14 graphic designers will get in.

Stage 2: The Tasks + The Comebacks - The selected Designers shall go through many amazing tasks! Each task 1 or 2 shall be eliminated. If you are eliminated you shall receive a choice to comeback into this competition. You must do every task that is assigned if you want the chance to return! 1 model shall comeback. Once we reach the final 5, Things will get very challenging. You will be tested. During the course of the cycle the judges and I will be scoring you out of 10, if you are lucky enough to reach the final 3, or 2. The winner is determined by their average score! So you should really keep your game high throughout the whole cycle!

Stage 3: The Finale - Once we reach the final 2, or 3, the designers shall go through a 4 part finale! In the end the designer with the highest average score shall be The Greatest Graphic Designer!

So what are you waiting for! Go tell your friends!

9 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great and awesome competition :) I'm really looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting! But just saying.. isn't it 3 stages instead of 5? And who will be the judges? Do they have graphic experience? I think it's always important to be judges by someone who knows what he/she is talking about.

    xoxo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah only 3 little typo! And currently i am looking for judges! And yes i will make sure they have graphic experience!

      Delete
  3. The winter of the cycle will win some prize? When can I apply? Looking forward for the competition! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be putting out application soon for Contetants, Judges (but i may just choose them with out), and also for sponsers for prizes! But i shall assure you it will be awesome. This cycle will be super cool!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Very soon! Please please go tell your friends about this!

      Delete